PROFESSIONAL AND QUALIFIED
What we do
Why choose us?
How do we work?
- Size and nature of the market the project is aimed at.
- Concentration of investment risk.
- Knowledge and references of the entrepreneur who will lead the project.
In view of the above, a first screening of projects is carried out. The selected entrepreneurs present their project on a sheet of paper, making a pitch in which they clearly show the strength of their idea. DaD begins to evaluate the business plan through the analysis of:
- The business model.
- The functions and skills of the management team.
– The Management Committee holds an in-depth interview with the entrepreneur to study the feasibility of the project.
– The Investment Committee analyses and selects the projects it considers to have the greatest potential and then submits them for approval by the Board of Directors. After all these steps are the most complete and viable projects, with the best management teams in management and quality capacity. Subsequently, a contract is signed setting out the conditions and prerogatives of DaD.
– The average investment is 150,000 euros in exchange for a 15% stake.
– DaD invests only in minority shareholdings (between 5% and 25% of the company), but only in projects that allow it to have a specific weight in relation to its management and to be up to date with what is happening in the investee company. After the investment, DaD guides and supports the companies in which it has a stake in:
- Management and work processes
- Establish the most appropriate financing at all times.
- Attracting the first customers.
These companies in turn regularly send you information on their operating situation. Once the companies are in operation, the Divestment Committee comes into action, which continuously monitors the investments made. He decides how to divest and thus generate profits for DaD’s investors and partners.
Experience and know-how
Invested companies and outstanding successes
Creating new opportunities
Get to know us:
What are we looking for?